Since being approved by the TGA this year, bio-remodelling filler is swiftly becoming one of the most requested skin treatments in clinics across Australia.
Bio-remodelling filler is safe and effective and a breakthrough in anti-ageing medicine.
Though it’s hyaluronic-based, bio-remodelling works differently from dermal filler injections. Instead of changing the shape of the treated area, it works from the inside out, awakening skin cells to replenish, revive and rejuvenate.
If you are new to cosmetic treatments and want to achieve a more subtle look than traditional fillers, you might be considering a bio-remodelling treatment to fight the signs of ageing and maintain the quality of your skin. But how exactly does it work, and what sets it apart from other injectable anti-ageing treatments?
What are Bio-Remodelling Injections?
Bio-remodelling injections are one of the newest non-invasive treatments promising brighter, firmer and smoother skin. Less daunting than anti-wrinkle injections and less extreme than dermal fillers.
Bio-remodelling fillers are a stabilised injectable hyaluronic acid, free of any chemical crosslinking agents.
Once injected into the skin, it generates four types of collagen and elastin production, thus making it an effective treatment for skin laxity, lack of hydration and overall tired-looking skin. It sorts out skin dehydration problems, fine lines, and wrinkles caused by the natural ageing process while restoring the skin’s natural glow.
How Does Bio-Remodelling Filler Work?
Bio-remodelling injections are the first BDDE-free injectable hyaluronic acid for hydrating skin and treating skin laxity.
It works because of 2 types of hyaluronic acid: L-HA and H-HA.
L-HA is released slowly and hydrates your skin, providing a hydrating effect.
H-HA provides a stable HA architecture in the skin that allows volume replacement, giving the lifting effect.
This hybrid of HA allows hyaluronic acid to be released slowly and lasts longer, allowing bio-remodelling to occur. Moreover, it has the highest concentrations of HA on the market (64mg/2cc).
Are Bio-Remodelling Injections the Same as Dermal Fillers?
Bio-remodelling filler injections are not the same as traditional dermal fillers.
Unlike dermal fillers that add volume and stretch out the skin, bio-remodelling injections use hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, to hydrate, firm, and rebuild new, younger-looking skin cells.
They work by reversing the signs of ageing at a cellular level, stimulating new collagen and elastin cells, significantly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and giving you firmer, more youthful skin.
With dermal fillers, the results tend to be very localised because the filler only stays in the area where it was injected. However, a bio-remodelling filler is different. Once injected, it disperses evenly throughout the skin, so the effects are visible throughout your whole face, giving a much more even anti-ageing result.
What are the Benefits of Bio-Remodelling?
- It’s a minimally invasive treatment. It has no serious side effects and requires little to no recovery time whatsoever
- Suitable for a wide variety of patients regardless of skin type or skin tone
- Does not require the same level of commitment as a convoluted skincare routine
- It’s a quick treatment taking just 15 minutes
Drawbacks of a Bio-Remodelling Filler Treatment
- This means if you are looking for instant results from the moment you leave the clinic, you may want to pair it with other skin treatments such as HydraFacial or other skin rejuvenation treatments
- If you have more severe signs of ageing, like deep-set wrinkles and fine lines or sagging skin, it may require more than just a bio-remodelling treatment to get the desired results you want
- As the 5 areas on each side of the face that the bio-remodelling filler is injected into are in the lower and mid sections, it won’t have any impact on your brows or forehead. So, you may still need dermal fillers or anti-wrinkle injections to target those troublesome areas.
Who Are Bio Remodelling Injections Suitable For?
This is a cosmetic procedure that is most suitable for patients who are in their late 20s and over. Particularly those who are unhappy with the laxity of their skin or are experiencing obvious signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
For younger patients, it can be used as a preventative measure to maintain and stimulate cell regeneration in the body, resulting in fresher glowing skin. For older patients, it can be used as a restorative treatment to address existing skin elasticity issues such as decreased suppleness, firmness, increase in wrinkles and more.
This skin remodelling treatment can work almost anywhere, including the face, neck, chest, arms, hands and knees, or other body parts where the skin is showing noticeable signs of ageing.
How Many Bio-Remodelling Treatments Do I Need?
For significant results, you will need 2 treatments spaced 4-weeks apart. After your second syringe/treatment, the real magic starts to happen, and your skin will be glowing within 1-2 weeks. You will feel more rejuvenation as your skin starts to produce elastins that stimulate collagen production.
What Happens During a Bio-Remodelling Treatment?
- Your first step is to book a FREE non-obligation comprehensive consultation. This will allow me to determine your desired cosmetic and anti-ageing results and see if a bio-remodelling injectable treatment is suitable for you. Depending on your requirements, I may even recommend further treatments that work hand in hand with bio-remodelling injections.
- During the treatment, you will have a series of 5 injections on each side of the face, covering your mid and lower face. The treatment spreads beneath your skin, stimulating collagen and elastin production to improve skin texture, tone and elasticity. The result is an overall more youthful, hydrated, glowing complexion.
- You will not be treated on your forehead, nose, and under the eyes – however, there will be a noticeable skin firmness under the eyes and forehead.
- While the product is being injected, you may experience a small amount of discomfort or stinging in the treatment area. However, it is not as painful as traditional dermal filler and anti-wrinkle injections. The minimal discomfort clears quickly and there is minimal downtime.
- As the treatment is injected just beneath the skin to target the correct skin cells, you will see and feel small lumps on the face after the treatment. They look similar to mosquito bites. These little lumps generally only last between 3-24 hours.
How Long Will It Take to See Results?
Most patients see a significant improvement 4-6 weeks after their first treatment as their body begins to produce collagen and elastin naturally.
How Long Do Results Last?
The best part about this treatment is it encourages your body’s natural collagen and elastin production creating a more natural, youthful and refreshed look.
Results can last anywhere between 6 to 9 months, and most clients return for maintenance treatments at the 9 month mark to keep their skin glowing. At this stage, only one syringe is needed to maintain the great feeling in your skin.
Are Bio-Remodelling Injections Safe?
A top pharmaceutical company first designed this particular bio-remodelling injectable in Switzerland. Though it has only recently been approved by the TGA for use in Australia, it has been rigorously tested and has earned many cosmetic awards internationally.
No allergy testing is needed before having the treatment as the product is as close to human collagen as possible.
It is safely broken down in the skin over time and is not permanent.
The injections themselves are very shallow, and therefore there is minimal to no chance of hitting any major structures in the face to cause complications. It is an ideal treatment for the cautious client who wants a refreshed, natural look.
Want to Find Out if Bio-Remodelling Filler is Right for You?
Begin by booking your free, no-obligation consultation valued at $250 with me today.
During your free, no-obligation comprehensive consultation, I get to know you and discuss your desired outcomes, your ultimate experience, and your concerns so we get it right the first time. We discuss timelines, expectations, best treatments, and payment plans.
Most importantly, I will explain why they are the best options and go over the results you can expect to allow you to feel comfortable and confident you are making the right decision.