Anti-Ageing Skin Treatment Specialist
Dr. Theva Thevakumar, Medical Practitioner providing Solutions for Ageing Skin MBChB, MRCGP(UK), FRACGP, DIPLOMA AESTHETIC MEDICINE Dr Thevakumar graduated in medicine in the United Kingdom in July 1992. He completed his postgraduate training and Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP UK) in 1996.
He became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practice (FRACGP) in 2000. He commenced practice at Boronia Medical Centre in June 2008 and became a partner of the practice in January 2009.
Dr. Thevakumar is now a specialist in Aesthetic medicine and commenced practice in Camberwell, Victoria at Dr Theva Cosmetic and Laser Centre in April 2015.
- Bachelor of Medicine at University of Dundee, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Surgery at University of Dundee, United Kingdom
- Member of The Royal College of General Practitioner, (MRCGP (UK) 1996)
- Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioner (FRACGP 2000)
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (2013)
- Australian Medical Association
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Camberwell VIC 1300 883850