Refining Your Natural Beauty
Be updated on special offers
AT DR THEVA SKIN AND COSMETIC CENTRE WE ARE PROUD TO BE ONE OF ONLY A FEW CLINICS IN MELBOURNE TO OFFER THIS UNIQUE 3D LASER SKIN TECHNOLOGY.
This signature facial laser treatment is one of the most effective skin rejuvenation solutions available. It involves combining 3 processes, but can also be used separately depending on your skin concerns and goals.
1. Limelight – eradicates red and brown spots, pigmentation and sun damaged skin.
2. Laser Genesis – rejuvenates your skin and creates a glow. Also reduces fine lines, pores redness and scarring.
3. Titan – tighten loose skin over the face and neck. Reshape your natural face.
We look forward to helping you achieve your most fabulous skin yet! To find out more
We often hear “oh, I didn’t know I could do something about that!” Maybe you have a few skin and/or aesthetic concerns that you’d like addressed or are considering a particular treatment but would like to learn more about its suitability for you.
We understand how important it is to look and feel your best. We also understand how personal and different each individual feels about themselves. That’s why most of our patients firstly see Dr Theva for a comprehensive consultation. During this consultation, we take the time to really understand your goals and any concerns you may have, giving you opportunities to ask as many questions as possible. To book your comprehensive consultation speak to our patient care coordinator (Carrie) on 1300 883 850. Find out more
Thanks to Trusculpt™: a non-invasive, simple & comfortable treatment, you can hit the beach this summer with renewed confidence.No downtime, no recovery or interruption to your busy life. Call 1300 883 850
A UNIQUE FOCUS
Our medical team can provide you with a complete skin care and anti-ageing service. This approach means that skin care, aesthetic medicine and anti-ageing is our focus – not a by-product or add-on service.
Restore volume and rejuvenate your face
Dermal fillers can be used to restore volume to the face and rejuvenate the face. Loss of facial volume occurs as part of the ageing process. Lip fillers are used to improve the appearance of lips by restoring volume.
- What are dermal fillers?
- How long do dermal fillers last?
- Are there any side effects ?
Reduce lines and wrinkles
Anti Ageing Treatments & Anti Wrinkle Injections are used to reduce lines and wrinkles that form in the upper face. As we age, changes occur at different rates to our upper, mid and lower face.
- What are Anti Wrinkle Injections?
- How effective are they?
- Are there any side effects?
Reduce spots, freckles, scars and improve skin tone
Intense pulsed light treatments improve the skin tone and are particularly effective for treating age spots, freckles and acne scars. Intense pulsed light is a non-ablative and non-invasive therapy, meaning the skin is neither removed nor damaged.
Reduce cellulite and stubborn fat
- Are you struggling to get rid of those stubborn areas of fat? Do you have cellulite you want to reduce so you can look great in a bikini? Be ready for summer with Trusculpt™: a non-invasive, simple, comfortable treatment. No downtime, no recovery or interruption to your busy life.
- Improve your appearance so you can hit the beach this summer with renewed confidence! Look good, feel good and show off your new bikini body this summer.
Redefine the shape of your face
- Redefine the shape of your face, restore volume and reduce wrinkles in 30 minutes, for result lasting 18 months.
- If you’re looking for real and natural results without having to undergo surgery Thread Lift can help you regain firmness and contouring of the lower jaw, lift cheeks and cheekbones, raise eyebrows and open eyes, even improving the tone and smoothness of your neck.
Get healthy & glowing skin
Get healthy, glowing skin with our state-of-the-art 3D facial rejuvenation technology.
- Visibly firms and lifts the skin
- Removes redness and pigmentation for a youthful glow
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED
You can rest assured that you are being well looked after by a highly experienced Cosmetic Physician who strives to give you the highest level of care and attention.
Anti-Ageing Skin Treatment Specialists
Dr Theva Thevakumar
Patient and Practice Coordinator
ENJOY CUSTOMISED PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
We genuinely want our clients to enjoy their experience where your experience is highly professional and customised
Camberwell Skin Care Clinic
900 Toorak Road, Camberwell VIC 3124
- Monday 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 1:30pm
1300 883 850
Camberwell clinic has plenty of parking at the rear of the building
Skin Care Clinic - Dr Theva
WE ENHANCE YOUR SKIN TO ENABLE YOU TO LOOK AS YOUNG AS YOU FEEL
Learn More about Anti Ageing
THE AGING PROCESS
Ageing of skin is not solely chronological, because there are several other contributing factors. These fall into either intrinsic or extrinsic categories. Intrinsic factors are a natural result of the ageing process, while skin damage caused by the environment and lifestyle are known as extrinsic factors. Ultra violet rays are a major contributor to skin ageing in Australia, although smoking, stress, medication, climate, alcohol and several others also weigh in. Learn about Treatments for Ageing Skin
The face is one of the first parts of the body that show signs of ageing. But don’t worry – it’s natural and it happens to all of us. Over time, the process of replacing old skin cells with new ones naturally slows down. Underneath the surface, the natural substances that provide the skin with support decrease over time, as does the activity of the sebaceous glands, which reduces the skin’s ability to retain moisture and stay supple. Learn about Skin Treatments
It’s the presence of substances like sugar chain complexes and fat under the skin that gives the face youthful contours and volume. When we are young we have a defined jaw line and smooth contours, and our cheeks, lips and upper face are full of volume. The overall shape and contour of the face, however, changes with age. This is because as time goes by we gradually lose facial volume and, as our skin becomes thinner, the effects of gravity can become apparent. Learn about Volume Treatments